Learning about dental procedures is overwhelming.
You didn’t go to dental school so the dental procedures and treatments seem like a foreign language.
Dental Departures will help you understand the basic dental treatments and techniques available globally. This dental procedure library will help you research dental treatments, learn about the dental treatment options you have available and what you should know before visiting a dentist overseas.
- Dental implant cost - Canada
Find out the cost of dental implants in Canada and around the globe. Canadians pay on average $3,975 for their dental implants. Canadian patients can save up to 70% on their dental implants when they visit a global dentist in Mexico, Costa Rica and Thailand.
- Zirconia Dental Implants
Zirconia ceramic dental implants or titanium dental implants? Here's what you should know!
- All on 4/6 Dental Implant Systems
Find out about All-on-4 dental implants abroad.
- Dental implant costs around the world
Find out the cost of dental implants around the globe
- How long will it take to have my dental implants completed?
All about dental implants: what they are, how long it takes to be treated, and how to get a treatment plan and quote before you leave home.
- Immediate & Conventional Dental Implants Explained
Want to know how long it will take to finish your dental implants? Dental implant procedures are complex surgical procedures, but have a high rate of success when performed by a qualified professional. There are three categories of implants that are commonly used, and the type of implant your dentist uses often determines the amount of time needed. The three types are: conventional dental implants, immediate placement dental implants, and immediate loading dental implants.
- Mini Dental Implants Explained
Mini dental implants are a viable alternative to traditional dentures. Mini implants offer a feasible option for patients to secure their dentures, alleviating denture movement which often leads to discomfort.
- Sinus Lift Surgery Explained
Sinus lift surgery is a bone graft procedure. Sinus lifts are performed in order to prepare a site for a dental implant in the upper jaw.
- Cheap Dental Implants
Looking to save thousands on your dental implants? Let us help you save up to 80% on your dental implants...
- Veneers price - New Zealand
Have you ever wanted to learn the price of veneers in New Zealand? Compare veneer prices in New Zealand vs. Thailand, the Philippines and many more countries.
- eMax porcelain veneers for your ideal smile
eMax porcelain veneers can provide the best dental veneer smile makeover!
- How veneers can give you a smile make over
If you are looking for a smile makeover, here is everything you should know about dental veneers.
- Veneers cost for Australians
Have you ever wanted to learn the veneers cost in Australia? Compare veneer prices in Australia vs. Thailand, the Philippines and many more countries.
- Get your confident smile back with professional teeth whitening!
Want to smile again with confidence or have a Hollywood smile? Here is some information about different teeth whitening systems.
- Teeth whitening cost for Australians
Have you ever wanted to learn the teeth whitening cost in Australia? Compare teeth whitening prices in Australia vs. Thailand, the Philippines and many more countries.
- Implant supported removable dentures
Implant supported removable dentures are fully removable dentures that are supported and attached to an implant by either a ball or bar attachment. An implant provides a stable base for dentures without the need for dental adhesive.This results in a much more satisfactory outcome for denture wearers with regard to look, feel and overall security of their dentures.
- What is the difference between digital dental x-rays and regular x-rays
Learn everything you ever wanted to know about digital dental x-rays and regular dental x-rays!
- What are the options for replacing all of my teeth?
Basic explanation of replacing all teeth in one or both arches with denture, implant supported dentures, and implant supported bridges.
Cracked, Chipped or Broken Teeth
- How can chipped, cracked, or broken teeth be fixed?
If you have chipped, cracked, or broken teeth, find out what can be done to fix them and provide an outstanding smile!
- Sedation Dentistry - what are the options?
Sedation dentistry is an excellent option for patients who have dental phobia, anxiety, require extensive care, or who just want to 'check out' during their dental treatment.
Gaps Between Teeth, Crooked & Poorly Aligned Teeth
- Fixing gaps between teeth & crooked or poorly aligned teeth
Do you have cosmetic issues that you need corrected and wish to have a smile makeover? Find out what your options are!
Root Planing, Scaling and Polishing
- Signs of Gum Disease? How Teeth scaling and polishing helps Prevent Tooth Loss
Find out the signs of gum disease and how root planing, scaling and polishing can help gum disease.
- Is it worth getting orthodontics abroad?
Find out what kind of orthodontic systems are available abroad
- How can Restorative Dentistry Fix My Smile?
Find out what restorative dentistry is and how it can help fix your smile
- Holistic Dentistry in Mexico
Find out here why Mexico is a great place for holistic dentistry...
- What is Holistic/Biodentistry?
Find out what is holistic/biodentistry and why it is different to traditional dentistry
- Holistic Dentistry in Thailand
Find out why Thailand is a great place for holistic dentistry...
- Post-Surgery Care (Extractions)
Post-Surgery care is important following oral surgery and recovery may be delayed if this care is neglected, In most cases, the recovery period lasts only a few days
- A Guide to Laser Dentistry Abroad
Learn more about Laser Dentistry abroad with information about how laser treatment is used, the advantage of laser dentistry, whether is is safe and why you would have laser treatment abroad.
- Removal of Amalgam Fillings
Questions to ask regarding the removal of amalgam fillings