Planning a holiday in beautiful Bali? Go to the best dentist in Bali to get your teeth attended to. But how do you find the best dentist in Bali? After all, you don’t want to end up at a shoddy place with a poorly qualified dentist who may not even be fluent in English!
Whether you need routine work done like a filling or teeth cleaning - or complex procedures like dental implants or root canals - you will want well-qualified and experienced dentists, compassionate care, good quality facilities and affordable pricing. In order to find these in facilities in another country, there are certain steps you can take that will ensure that you find the best dentist that suits your needs. Check out our 5 tips for finding the best dentist in Bali:
- Run a web search, focusing on the location and the treatment or procedure you require. It is likely that you will find certain clinics or doctors repeatedly come up in searches. Shortlist some names, go to their websites and read through their about us and contact pages. Even the website will give you some idea of the professionalism of the place. You can also check on different forums and unbiased reviews before making a choice.
- Verify the qualifications and credentials of the doctors. The doctor heading the clinic should be adequately qualified in any special treatments you need. If the doctor is a member of an international organization like the American Dental Organization or something similar, it adds to his credentials as these memberships are only given to doctors who meet required standards of education and experience and gives you greater confidence in the quality of dental work you will get.For instance, Sunset Dental Clinic in Kuta is manned by qualified, German trained dentists.
- The clinic you go to should maintain high standards of hygiene and care and use the latest technology and devices. One of the ways to ensure this is to check its affiliations. If the clinic has ISO certification you will be safer as the International Standards Organization only offers affiliations to clinics that follow certain strict standards.
- Do you get any warranties or guarantees? When you book through a website like Dental Departures, you can opt for additional insurance that will minimize your risk. You may have dental insurance that could possibly cover the cost of treatment in foreign countries, making going to Bali for dental work even more attractive.
- It is also a good idea to see that the clinic is easily accessible, particularly if you have to make several trips to the facility.
Even if you have a perfect set of teeth, you can go for a routine check-up or tooth cleaning that is medically recommended at periodic intervals for optimum oral health. When you find the best dentist in Bali, you know you will get excellent care.