Are you postponing your dental appointment due to the cost of treatment in your home country? Are you looking for an affordable location for cosmetic dentistry? Bali fits the bill.
Bali is an island in Indonesia occupying a beautiful landscape of hills and mountains, lush greenery and sandy beaches. It’s a top travel destination known for scenic attractions. The low cost of living here is attracting more and more traditional and medical tourists each year – and Bali cosmetic dentistry is proving to be a popular option as visitors look to take advantage of the exceptional quality and affordability offered by Bali dentists.
Dental tourism in Bali
Clinics in Bali offer dental tourism where they assist patients from overseas with treatment and travel activities. Some of them provide airport transfer, accommodation, and tour packages. Clinics like BIMC Hospital Dental Centre in Nusa Dua are located near tourist spots surrounded by 5-star hotels. Patients receiving world-class service can stay comfortably in a nearby hotel. BIMC Hospital Dental Centre has a team of medical and dental professionals, the latest technology, and an in-house laboratory that all help to deliver accurate, timely and cost-effective patient care.
The same dental treatments in your home country are also available in Bali. Cosmetic dentistry covers a number of different options, from full mouth rehabilitation to tooth-colored dental fillings. Popular cosmetic dental treatments in Bali include dental implants, dental veneers and laser teeth whitening.
How do Bali cosmetic dental treatments compare on price?
- Cost of dental implants in Bali = AUD $1,900 compared to AUD $5,000 in Australia
- Cost of dental implants in Bali = NZD $2,000 compared to NZD $5,500 in New Zealand
- Cost of dental implants in Bali = USD $1,500 compared to USD $3,900 in the US
- Cost of dental implants in Bali = GBP £1,200 compared to GBP £3,000 in the UK
- Cost of dental veneers in Bali = AUD $550 compared to AUD $1,600 in Australia
- Cost of dental veneers in Bali = NZD $600 compared to NZD $1,750 in New Zealand
- Cost of dental veneers in Bali = USD $415 compared to USD $1,200 in the US
- Cost of dental veneers in Bali = GBP £340 compared to GBP £900 in the UK
- Cost of laser teeth whitening in Bali = AUD $370 compared to AUD $870 in Australia
- Cost of laser teeth whitening in Bali = NZD $406 compared to NZD $950 in New Zealand
- Cost of laser teeth whitening in Bali = USD $280 compared to USD £668 in the US
- Cost of laser teeth whitening in Bali = GBP £230 compared to GBP £500 in the UK
Low-budget fares, tour packages, and accommodation
The expense is one of the main concerns of holidaymakers but Bali is great for tourists on every budget. Many airline companies like Cathay Pacific, AirAsia, and Jetstar offer cheap flights. If you’ll explore the web, you’ll find better deals.
Bali offers a variety of accommodation options such as hotels, beach resorts, and private villas. Backpackers can find accommodation that suits their budget and there are also luxurious, high-end hotels with prices considerably lower than what you’d pay at home for the same standards.
All-in-all, Bali offers luxury but for less – and if you’re looking to combine a holiday with your cosmetic dentistry, Bali should be on the top of your list.