Looking for the best dentist in San Jose, Costa Rica? Dentists in this city provide world-class service at an affordable price.
Take a look at the top 5 dentists in San Jose, Costa Rica.
1. Freer Dental Implant Center is committed to providing world-class service to all patients around the globe. The office is conveniently located in La Sabana, San Jose Costa Rica. CEO Dr. Alejandro Freer is an expert in cosmetic dentistry and dental implant rehabilitation. After completing his Doctorate in Dental Surgery, he pursued a Specialty Degree in Prosthodontics from the Universidad de Costa Rica and attended a Dental Implant Continuum at the University of Pennsylvania.
2. Prisma Dental is located in San Jose, Costa Rica and specializes in full mouth restorations and dental implants. It has a powerhouse dental team composed of Dr. Telma Rubinstein and Dr. Josef Cordero Pinczanski. These are the qualifications of both dentists:
Completed Advanced Training in Cosmetic Dentistry in Switzerland
Attained Advanced Training in Implant Dentistry in Montreal, Costa Rica and Miami.
Member of the Prosthodontic Section of the Collegium Internationale of Oral Implantologists, USA and the International Congress of Oral Implantologists.
3. Clinica Mario Garita - The Dental Experience is a clinic located in San Jose, Costa Rica that specializes in dental implants. The dental facility is headed by Dr. Mario Garita who has been performing dental implant procedures for patients from the USA and Canada for more than 25 years. He attended the University Of Miami School Of Medicine where he gained his specialization in Implant Dentistry and Reconstruction. He is the founder and member of the Costa Rican Board of Specialists in Implant Dentistry.
4. Dental Cosmetics Costa Rica has a team of experienced, talented, and caring dentists. The dental facility is located in Plaza Mango Alajuela, Costa Rica offering high-quality treatments at affordable prices. It has top-notch dentists comprised of Dr. Alejandro Mora and Dr. Andres Fernandez. Dr. Alejandro received his Specialization in Oral Rehabilitation and Aesthetics and completed Dental Implant Continuum in the University of Pennsylvania. He is an active member of the American Academy of Implant Dentistry and the American College of Prosthodontics. Dr. Andres Fernandez, on the other hand, is a specialist in Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery. He is a member of the American Academy of Implant Dentistry.
5. DentaVac Dental Clinic has vastly experienced dentists offering superb dental services. The facility is located in San Jose, Costa Rica and has a team of specialist dental experts that deliver a comprehensive range of procedures such as gum treatments and prosthodontics that includes dental implants. Their dentists are certified by the International Congress of Oral Implantologists and the American Academy of Periodontology.
As active members of the organizations mentioned above, the dentists comply with international standards.