Travelers can straighten their teeth in the Land of Smiles – Thailand. In the Northern part of Thailand, you’ll find Chiang Mai that is filled with different attractions such nature tripping, dining, shopping, and outdoor activities. Aside from the attractions, Chiang Mai has a number of dental clinics that offer Orthodontics and other specialized treatments.
Top Orthodontics: Chiang Mai ‘s Best Clinics
Orthodontics is a field of dentistry that specializes in the diagnosis, prevention, and treatment of improper position of the teeth. The dentists straighten teeth using Orthodontic treatments such as braces and clear aligners (removable device).
Dental Departures has top clinics in Chiang Mai that offer Orthodontics, as well as other specialized treatment like Restorative Dentistry and Cosmetic Dentistry. The quality-checked clinics are Dental World Clinic, Kitcha Dental Clinic , Chiangmai Ram Hospital (Dental),Dental 4 U, and Elite Smile Dental Clinic - Chiang Mai. These clinics are vetted to ensure the satisfaction of international patients. Background checks include on-site visits, verification of dentists’ qualifications, and validation of professional memberships.
- Dental World Clinic is a stylish and comfortable clinic located in Muang Chiang Mai. It utilizes modern technology and advanced techniques in dentistry. The clinic has a team of specialists in Orthodontics, Periodontics (gums), Oral Surgery, Children’s Dentistry, and Endodontics (Root Canal Treatment). They help patients achieve healthy, well-aligned teeth.
- Kitcha Dental Clinic is a premier dental clinic in Chiang Mai that has been serving local as well as international patients for more than 30 years. The clinic’s main goal is to provide patients with safe, clean, and high quality care in a modern environment. It is equipped with state-of-the-art technology such as digital 3D CT scan that provides accurate images of your teeth necessary in orthodontic treatment.
- Chiangmai Ram Hospital Dental) provides advanced treatment in Orthodontics, Periodontics, Restorative, Prosthodontics (teeth replacement), and Implantology. The hospital is certified by the Joint Commission International (JCI) that has the highest standard of quality. It has a team of internationally trained dentists that improve smiles.
- Dental 4 U offers superior oral care in a clean and modern facility. It has well-trained dental professionals who provide outstanding service. The clinic gives importance to patients’ comfort and convenience. Service includes General Dentistry, Periodontics, and Restorative Dentistry.
- Elite Smile Dental Clinic - Chiang Mai is dedicated to providing the best care. It offers a complete range of treatment that includes Preventive Care, Restorative Dentistry, and Oral Surgery.
Top Orthodontics: Chiang Mai‘s Cost of Treatment
Prices of Orthodontic treatment are lower compared to countries like Australia and New Zealand. The cost of treatment depends on the type of material you choose, the severity of the problem, and other important factors. To give you an idea, an orthodontic treatment like braces in Chiang Mai costs around AUS $1,498 (NZD $1,607, £882, USD $1,130, CAD $1,525).
Find a top clinic for Orthodontics in Chiang Mai . Book an appointment with the help of Dental Departures.