Dental Departures
Call Toll Free 888-504-2671

can I cross back across the Mexican border with just a texas drivers licens

Your comment has been received. Thank you.

It used to be that the US Customs service would let you travel back and forth with only a valid drivers license and a copy of your birth certificate (an original, not a photocopy). However, since the start of 2016, we have heard that both the US and Mexico Customs Agents (Border Guards), are requiring actual passports or passport cards to cross the border. While some clients have said that they have been successful using the old method, we have heard from others that they were turned away or delayed for hours and sometimes days until sufficient verification could be obtained. We recommend that you always use a passport or passport card in these days of heightened security and political passions at the border.

Post your comment here:

Ask us any question