Dental Departures
Call Toll Free 888-504-2671

How can I repair my broken teeth?

Your comment has been received. Thank you.

There are a number of ways to repair broken, chipped, or cracked teeth. Evaluation for which treatment option is best for your case will need to be evaluated by the dental provider upon viewing x-­rays and in­person evaluation, but you can find information below on treatments that are usually possible to repair your damaged teeth. Teeth with minor chips and cracks can usually be repaired with fillings. A more severe chip or crack may necessitate a crown or veneer to be restored. Cracked and broken teeth may require root canal treatment and placement of a post to provide adequate structure for a crown restoration. If the cracked or broken tooth does not have enough remaining structural integrity to be restored, it would need to be extracted and replaced with either a dental implant, a bridge, or a partial denture.
Sarah Smith I recently damaged one of my teeth and need to get it fixed. I had no idea that if your tooth is cracked too much and doesn't have enough structural integrity that it might have to be removed and replaced. If that is the case, then I would suggest getting an implant by a dentist that specializes in doing that. Then you can be sure that the implant will be successful and last a long time.

Post your comment here:

Ask us any question