Dental Departures
Call Toll Free 888-504-2671

What type of specialist will place the implants for me?

Your comment has been received. Thank you.

A dental team will assess and plan dental implant placement and restoration including the fabrication of the crowns, bridgework or dentures that attach atop the implants and are visible in your mouth. The dental team consists of a periodontist, oral surgeon, or a general dentist with advanced training in implant surgery? a restorative dentist, who plans and places the tooth restorations? and a dental laboratory technician who fabricates them.
howdy kabrins what is the charge for a bridge?

Post your comment here:

Ask us any question