Getting veneers? Know someone that is getting veneers? Watch this dental veneers video to learn what to expect!
Veneers are usually fabricated from porcelain. Veneers are a thin shell that is custom made to fit precisely over your existing tooth. Veneers are permanently held in place by a resin that adheres to the back of the veneer to the front of your tooth.
Dental veneers are not suitable for every patient but they are a cosmetic alternative for a variety of dental conditions affecting your front teeth:
- closing spaces between your teeth
- restoring broken or chipped teeth
- covering unsightly, stained or washed out fillings
- whitening permanently stained or discolored teeth
- correcting uneven or crooked teeth
To learn even more about veneers check out these great article on veneers: