Dentelin is a full-service dental clinic located in Rovinj, a beautiful port city on Croatia’s Istrian peninsula. Both holiday-makers and local patients can take advantage of the wealth of experience here coupled with competitive rates on all types of oral care.<br>
Dentelin is a full-service dental clinic located in Rovinj, a stunning, captivating port city perched on the edge of Croatia’s Istrian peninsula. Both holiday-makers and local patients can take advantage of the wealth of experience here coupled with competitive rates on all kinds of dentistry.
Dentelin values professional experience, providing a commitment to quality and efficiency while adopting a contemporary approach to treating patients from all over Europe and the world.
Head dentist Dr. Danijela Komljenović Blitva has been in practice for almost two decades, obtaining DMD and DDS degrees from the School of Dental Medicine University of Zagreb in 2004 and the University of Zagreb in 2009, where she specialized in oral surgery. Part of her prior education was undertaken in the United States, with her third and fourth years of general high school in Oklahoma and California, respectively.
And just like all reputable dentists that Dental Departures works with in the country, Dr. Danijela is fully registered with the Croatian Dental Chamber.
Reasons to choose Dentelin clinic in Croatia:
- 20 years of experience with 10,000 satisfied patients to date
- Specialist dentists on standby are able to satisfy and respond to any requests, even the most demanding
- An onsite dental laboratory allows technicians to create high-quality prosthetics with quick turnaround times
- All dental procedures are performed in accordance with the most recent international developments and standards set by Croatian and European dental associations
- Dentists regularly participate in national and international conferences and seminars, as well as undertake additional courses
- All materials used at Dentelin are provided by the leading dental manufacturers in the world
- All treatments are painless and services are provided in a friendly, welcoming environment
Whatsmore, patients can also soak up the sun and explore some of the fascinating historical and cultural attractions that Rovinj has to offer, such as the iconic hilltop church of St. Euphemia–or head to one of the nearby beaches along the coast.
Services available at Dentelin include:
- Aesthetic dentistry
- Preservative dentistry
- Cosmetic surgery
How to Book Your Appointment
Connect with the Dental Departures Customer Care Team and ask for a free quote for your desired treatment at Dentelin. We can also help you plan your trip to Croatia, with our representatives able to assist with insurance, transport and accommodation.
USD 162 USD 1,500
Everything top notch and professional, service, atmosphere, prices. Sincere recommendations.
The staff in the polyclinic is very friendly and professional. Many compliments and thanks to Dr. Ivan and his team for a job well done and my new smile.
Very kind and professional, they offer accommodation for the duration of the treatment, I found myself very well
kindness, professionalism and expertise hope all
A wonderful experience at the Dentelin dental office. I was in Rovinj for the first time. He delighted me. I'm sure I'll be back.