Dental Care Center Rocky Point is a modern clinic overlooking the picturesque Gulf of California in Sonora, Mexico, offering a broad range of dental services to local and international patients.
Dental Care Center Rocky Point was established more than three decades ago in 1986, with the prevention of disease as the main objective. The clinic’s state-of-the-art therapeutic and diagnostic equipment allows the Dental Care Center team of professionals to create personalized treatment plans, providing accurate, successful outcomes for all patients.
Founder Dr. Pedro Fco. Gorozpe Valdes, a specialist in periodontics, has been in practice since 1983 and is a member of both the local Sonora Dental Association and the National Mexican Dental Association.
He works alongside Dr. Raul H. Quezada Chapa, a specialist in cosmetic dentistry and a member of the Mexican Dental Association, as well as Dr. Carlos Dena Sifuentes, a general dentist.
As well as non-surgical everyday dentistry, Dental Care Center Rocky Point offers specialty surgical treatments such as:
- Pocket depth reduction: whereby the gum tissue is folded back, allowing disease-causing bacteria to be removed.
- Regeneration: to reverse damage to bone and tissue caused by periodontal disease.
- Soft tissue grafts: a treatment often required when tooth roots become exposed due to gum recession.
- Crown lengthening: to correct the length of gum tissue and to improve or restore the appearance of a smile.
Other cosmetic and restorative dentistry procedures available at Dental Care Center Rocky Point are:
- Dental veneers (composite, porcelain or zirconia)
- Teeth whitening (in-office or take-home kits)
- Dentures (full or partial)
- Orthodontic treatment (clear or metal braces)
How to Schedule an Appointment
Book your appointment at Dental Care Center Rocky Point through our site and secure the best prices online for your treatment in Mexico. The Dental Departures Customer Care Team is also on standby 24/7 to help you book.
|Carilla de Composite (adhesión directa)|
USD 200 USD 250
|Carilla de Porcelana|
USD 400 USD 1,486
|3 - 5 days|
|Carilla de Zirconio|
USD 400 USD 1,400
|2 - 4 days|
|Corona de Porcelana Fundida sobre Metal (aleación estándar)|
USD 300 USD 1,000
|3 - 5 days|
|Corona de Zirconio|
USD 400 USD 1,600
|3 - 5 days|
A great experience, the doctors are very recommendable, they helped me with all my dental problems.
Ethical, very professional, nothing excessive in collections and of course your staff attention is always very friendly.
Dr. Pedro is very professional and very well prepared, I appreciate his help.