If you do your research properly, you can find superior All-on-Six packages in Bali that include top quality treatment at a leading dental facility, travel costs to and from the island, and accommodation fees for the duration of your stay.
You can get all of this, plus spending money to enjoy a well-deserved vacation whilst you’re there, and still pay less than you would for the treatment alone at a dentist in your home country.
All this is possible thanks to the booming dental tourism industry throughout Southeast Asia. Dentists in Bali are as highly-trained as dentists anywhere else in the world, and have access to the latest, state-of-the-art technologies that Bali’s modern, custom-built dental facilities are equipped with.
What are All-on-Six Dental Implants?
All-on-Six dental implants are an alternative solution to dentures for alleviating the stigma of missing teeth. All-on-sixes are more durable, provide greater functionality and look more natural than a full set of dentures and, thanks to the low cost of dental treatment in Bali, are surprisingly affordable.
The procedure involves having 6 dental implants inserted securely into the jawbone, either upper or lower (or both), onto which a complete arch of replacement teeth can be mounted. The whole process usually requires 3 separate visits to complete, spread over several weeks:
1. Assessment – This involves a thorough oral examination to check your suitability for the procedure and will include scans/x-rays and mouth impressions that will be used to fabricate your new teeth.
2. Treatment – A local anaesthetic will be administered to numb your mouth. If extractions are required, they will be carried out now before the fitting of your implants begins. Your dentist will drill six holes into your jawbone, four vertically at the front and two angled in the rear, into which 6 titanium posts will be inserted. He will then fit temporary dentures whilst the posts fuse securely with your jawbone through a process called osseointegration.
3. Final Fitting – Once the implants have fused properly, you can return to your dentist who will make a series of small incisions into your gum to expose the implants, allowing abutments to be securely screwed in and your new bridge of replacement teeth attached.
Reputable Dental Facilities in Bali
There are a number top-quality all-on-6 dental clinics in Bali that can perform the procedure to the same standard that you would expect from a dentist in your home country, but for a fraction of the price. If you check online for all on six before and after photos, Bali dentist’s results are indistinguishable from those of their western counterparts, especially at the following reputable facilities:
Unbeatable Savings on All-on-6 Dental Implants
All-on-6 dental implants are an expensive undertaking, with the final cost being measured in tens of thousands of dollars. However, by getting your treatment in Bali, you can make the process infinitely more realistic and affordable, as the following average price comparison shows:
- Domestic Cost: AUD $36,000; NZD $39,364; USD $28,242; CAD $35,413; GBP £21,319; EUR €24,004
- Price in Bali: AUD $11,000; NZD $12,028; USD $8,631; CAD $10,822; GBP £6,513; EUR €7,335
- Percentage Saving: 69%
To find out more about our unbeatable All-on-Six packages in Bali, get in touch with a member of our Customer Care Team today!