Dental Departures has partnered with PJ Hayman to provide insurance for British residents to get the smile they deserve with a global doctor.
With PJ Hayman’s Free Spirit Travel for Treatment dental insurance a British patient can now obtain coverage for complications that may arise from elective dental procedures. The policy includes coverage for complications arising from dental procedures up to the limit of £5,000,000.
The quality of global dental care is superb but if you want an extra level of comfort PJ Hayman’s Free Spirit Travel for Treatment dental insurance is just for you. Learn more today!
Benefits of FREE SPIRIT Travel for Treatment
- Many dental procedures covered
- Specific cover for complications: occurring whilst abroad at least 48 hours and up to 31 days after treatment
- Available to UK nationals: resident in the UK, Channel Islands or Isle of Man
- Cover for persons up to age 74
- Reduced premiums: for accompanying persons
- Essential cover: including Emergency dental expenses, Repatriation and Cancellation
- Dental emergency helpline: 24 hours a day, 365 days a year
- Dedicated UK based customer services team: 8am - 6pm, Monday to Friday excluding Bank Holidays
- "Dental Tourists" legal helpline
This program was designed and administered for Dental Departures Inc.'s clients by:
P J Hayman & Company Limited
Authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority: FCA register number is 497103.
Stansted House, Rowlands Castle, Hampshire PO9 6DX. Reg no. 2534965.