Whether you have lost your teeth through disease, decay, injury or just as you get older – as we all do at some point – you are generally left with only a few options: dentures, bridges or implants.
Most people are forced to opt for the former option (dentures), with teeth replacement systems using implants, like the All-on-4® treatment concept and All-on-6 systems, not covered by insurance companies and generally costing tens of thousands of dollars in the US, Canada and Europe.
There is a much more affordable alternative, though, and that's to head to Mexicali, one of Mexico's top border towns for low-cost dentistry.
In this article, we've listed out some of the top dentists offering the All-on-4® treatment concept and All on Six treatment for up to 70% less than back home.
What Are the Advantages of the All-on-4® treatment concept / All-on-6?
Dentures may be still the most common teeth replacement option - but they come with their own set of problems. They may not fit well, you may find them uncomfortable, they require tedious maintenance (including removing them every night) and you are more prone to gum disease and shrinkage.
The All-on-4® treatment concept or All on 6 treatment is a great alternative to dentures as this teeth replacement system uses a permanent, secure prosthesis that is attached to four or six titanium implants strategically placed in the jawbone (the "surgical phase").
An entire arch of teeth is fitted over just four or six posts, making the procedure relatively straightforward. The time taken for the initial procedure is quick and can be completed in a couple of hours.
You will be given a lighter healing denture to wear as the implants fuse with the jawbone; after a few months, you'll return to Mexicali to have your permanent, custom-made set of replacement teeth attached as part of this second "restorative phase".
What Are the All-on-4® treatment concept and All-on-6 Prices in Mexicali?
Mexicali is a lively border city in Mexico that is becoming well-known for offering safe, affordable dental treatments. Check out the price comparisons below.
All-on-4® treatment concept price comparison:
- Price in Mexicali is around USD $10,000 (AUD12,591, NZD13,635 £7,749, €8,469, CAD12,584).
- In the advanced neighboring countries, this procedure can cost USD $26,000 (AUD33,910, NZD34,841, £19,382, €23,130, CAD33,431).
- All-on-6 treatment costs around USD $12,000 (AUD15,109, NZD16,363, £9,297, €10,161, CAD15,099) in Mexicali.
- In the US, the same treatment is approximately USD $30,000 (AUD37,893, NZD41,042, £23,311, €25,545, CAD37,806).
Top Dental Clinics in Mexicali for the All-on-4® treatment concept and All-on-6
Many of the top dental clinics in Mexicali work with specialist implantologists who are experienced in delivering safe and successful the All-on-4® treatment concept and All-on-6 treatment. Some highly-rated facilities to check out are listed below:
- Clinica de Ortodoncia & Estetica Dental – the clinic has state of the art facilities and offers complete dental care for all ages. It also offers free border transport and wi-fi services for your convenience.
- RamLanz Dental – the clinic offers a wide range of dentistry services including dental implants and also has a free first-time oral exam.
- O'DENT – whether you want complex surgery or dental implants, All-on-4® treatment concept or All-on-6, cleaning or bleaching of your teeth or require general dentistry services, O’DENT offers all kinds of dental services.
- Dental Brush - Mexicali – the clinic follows best international practices such as those laid out by the CDC and the American Dental Association to deliver successful outcomes for dental problems.
Getting Started with Dental Departures
Book with Dental Departures at one of our verified clinics in Mexicali for the All-on-4® treatment concept or All-on-6 and save well over $10,000 on your new smile.
For a free quote, get in touch with our Customer Care Team here.
3 Teeth Replacement Options: What's Right For You? Colgate. Website accessed: 16 November 2020. https://www.colgate.com/en-us/oral-health/dentures/3-teeth-replacement-options-whats-right-for-you
Alderman, Lesley. For Most, Implants Beat Dentures, but at a Price. New York Times. 30 July 2010. https://www.nytimes.com/2010/07/31/health/31patient.html
American Dental Association. Website accessed: 16 November 2020. https://www.ada.org/en
Mexicali. Lonely Planet. Website accessed: 16 November 2020. https://www.lonelyplanet.com/mexico/baja-california/mexicali